Saturday, August 7, 2010

Goodbye Days



There's a reason why I decided to meet you
I wanted you to listen to this song in my pocket
Slowly I turn the volume louder to ensure that everything is alright

Now Good-bye days
I've known this feeling will change
Until yesterdays that we have gone trough feels like so long
Forbidden days but memorable
When I was with you

Giving you other side of my earphone
Slowly, when the song began to sound
(I was thinking) if I could loving you betterly?
And sometimes I feel indecisive.


Now , goodbye days.
Everything began to change, but something in my heart just fine
Like before, forbidden days but it's memorable
Just like when you with me, now

If I can, I wouldn't be sad, how unprepared my feelings to you
But you were there, right?
At that moment, you smiled, didn't know how I will say "Hey Friend" nicely

When I hum the same song as you hum
I wish I was right beside you
Day parting is not fun, but I'm glad to meet you


0 comments:

Post a Comment